Keihanshin Building Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations and guidelines during the course of their business activities and aggressively makes efforts to protect personal information, as elaborated below.
Purposes of Using Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information by legitimate and fair means and use it only within the scope of the purposes specified in advance or for the following purposes:
- To conduct sales and marketing activities, to conclude and execute contracts, and to conduct research and analysis in the transactions pertaining to rental, trade, development, and brokerage of real estate
- To conduct administrative tasks in the rental business such as crime prevention, security, disaster prevention, maintenance of buildings, provision of services and information, emergency contacts, and so on
- In regard to personal information of our shareholders:
- To exercise the rights of shareholders and fulfill obligations in accordance with laws relevant to them
- To provide various benefits to the shareholders according to their status
- To take diverse measures to foster the relationship between shareholders and the Company, and
- To manage the affairs of shareholders in compliance with all statutes, including preparation of data based on specified norms
- To select applicants who wish to work for the Company, and
- To execute contracts and transactions, provide services and information, and conduct other activities for sales and marketing within the gamut of our business objectives
Safe Control of Personal Information
The Company takes appropriate measures as follows, to prevent leakage, loss or damage of or otherwise appropriately manage personal data.
- Establishment of Basic Policy
- Development of Regulations concerning Handling of Personal Data
- Establishing the Rules on Handling of Personal Information concerning handling methods for each stage of acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc. of personal data.
- Organizational and Personal Security Control Measures
- Appointing a person (administrative manager) responsible for supervising the handling of personal information in the Company.
- Establishing the system for reporting and matters to be addressed when any incident of leakage, loss or damage of personal information occurs or is considered to be highly likely to occur.
- Checking the status of handling personal information on a regular basis.
- Providing regular training for security control of personal information.
- Physical Security Control Measures
- Taking measures to prevent theft or loss, etc. of electronic media and documents, etc. containing personal information.
- Taking appropriate measures to ensure that personal data is not restored when disposing of electronic media, documents, etc. containing personal data.
- Technical Security Control Measures
- Implementing access control to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
- Implementing the mechanism to protect the information system handling personal information from unauthorized access from the outside or fraudulent software.
Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose personal information that reveals an individual’s identity to third parties without obtaining his/her consent. This, however, is contingent upon the following being excluded:
- In cases where the Company is required by a public institution to provide or disclose personal data and is compelled to do so in order to comply with statutes
- In cases where, although it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual, and
- In cases where use other than the purposes is allowed by the relevant laws and regulations, guides, guidelines and the like
Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Data
If a person whose personal information is held by us requests the Company to disclose his/her personal information, the Company shall make a reply promptly, except in following cases. If the Company decides not make disclosure or if the Company has no such personal information, the Company shall make a reply to that effect.
- In cases where disclosure thereof is likely to harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the person or any third party.
- In cases where disclosure thereof is likely to seriously interfere with the proper execution of the Company’s business.
- In cases where disclosure thereof violates laws and regulations.
If a person whose personal information is held by us requests the Company to correct, add or delete his/her personal information or to suspend use of or erase such information or to stop providing such information to a third party, the Company shall respond to such request after investigation and in accordance with laws and regulations.
Please note that the Company shall authenticate that such a request is made by the person himself/herself in order to prevent illegal acquisition or alteration of personal information by any third party. We appreciate your understanding. If you so wish, please get in touch with us by using the “Contact Us” tab provided at the bottom.
Handling of Specific Personal Information
The Company shall, in addition to complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, comply with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures and the Guidelines for Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for business operators) to handle specific personal information appropriately.
- This website may use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to protect personal data.
- SSL is a security protocol whose purpose is to protect and prevent important information such as personal information being exchanged through the Internet from interception by third parties; it sends and receives data by encrypting personal information entered on the website.
This website sometimes links to other websites. However, the Company shall not take responsibility for personal information protection management on these other websites.
|Enactment||: April 1, 2005|
|Final revision||: April 1, 2022|
Tsuneo Wakabayashi, President
Keihanshin Building Co., Ltd.
2-14, Kawaramachi 4-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi