Keihanshin Building Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other codes during the course of their business activities and aggressively makes efforts to protect personal information, as elaborated below.
Purposes of Using Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information by legitimate and fair means and use it only within the scope of the purposes specified in advance or for the following purposes:
- To conduct sales and marketing activities, to conclude and execute contracts, and to conduct research and analysis in the transactions pertaining to rental, trade, development, and brokerage of real estate
- To conduct administrative tasks in the rental business such as crime prevention, security, disaster prevention, maintenance of buildings, provision of services and information, emergency contacts, and so on
- In regard to personal information of our shareholders:
- To exercise the rights of shareholders and fulfill obligations in accordance with laws relevant to them
- To provide various benefits to the shareholders according to their status
- To take diverse measures to foster the relationship between shareholders and the Company, and
- To manage the affairs of shareholders in compliance with all statutes, including preparation of data based on specified norms
- To select applicants who wish to work for the Company, and
- To execute contracts and transactions, provide services and information, and conduct other activities for sales and marketing within the gamut of our business objectives
Safe Control of Personal Information
The Company shall, in a stringent and safe manner, control the most accurate and latest personal data in accordance with rules set forth by the Company under the supervision of the owner. Furthermore, we shall take all necessary and reasonable steps against unauthorized access to and leakage, loss, or alteration of personal data. Furthermore, when the handling of personal data is outsourced to a third-party organization, justification for this shall be disclosed and the Company shall strictly supervise and control the said organization.
Provision of Personal Data
The Company shall not disclose personal information that reveals an individual’s identity to third parties without obtaining his/her consent. This, however, is contingent upon the following being excluded:
- In cases where the Company is required by a public institution to provide or disclose personal data and is compelled to do so in order to comply with statutes
- In cases where, although it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual, and
- In cases where use other than the purposes is allowed by the relevant laws and regulations, guides, guidelines and the like
Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Data
If a person whose personal data is held by us requests the Company to disclose, correct, or delete his/her information, the Company shall respond to such a request expeditiously. In this case, the Company shall authenticate that such a request is made by the person himself/herself in order to prevent illegal acquisition or alteration of personal information by any third party. We appreciate your understanding. If you so wish, please get in touch with us by using the “Contact Us” tab provided at the bottom.
Handling of Specific Personal Information
The Company shall, in addition to complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, comply with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures and the Guidelines for Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for business operators) to handle specific personal information appropriately.
- This website may use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to protect personal data.
- SSL is a security protocol whose purpose is to protect and prevent important information such as personal information being exchanged through the Internet from interception by third parties; it sends and receives data by encrypting personal information entered on the website.
This website sometimes links to other websites. However, the Company shall not take responsibility for personal information protection management on these other websites.